Sunday 10 December 2023

Fresh as a Daisy and Earthen Elegance Card Class, Part 1 of 3

 

Hi Stampin' Friend,

I hope you're not getting bored with my One Sheet Wonder obsession by now. I'm not over it yet, and I already have plans to make another set of these cards with different patterned paper from Stampin' Up's January 2024 Sale-A-Bration brochure.

Counting down in reverse order, this is post 1 for my December 2023 card class. Here are cards 1, 2, 3 and 4 of 11 made from this 12x12 inch One Sheet Wonder cutting template.



And here is the original that I found on Kristina Rees's blog:



Enjoy the cards, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the designs that aren't answered below.

Cards from Earthen Elegance DSP


Cards from Fresh as a Daisy DSP

Cards 1 & 2 - 


Stamp sets: Sending Smiles and Peaceful Moments (retired)
All dies and punches on these cards are retired.

Cards 3 & 4 - 

Stamp on Card 3 (top) from Courage & Faith set
Stamps on Card 4 from Picturesque set (retired)
Punches: Card 3 Postage stamp (retired)
Card 4 Double Oval and Large Oval (retired)

I hope you like these cards. See the rest of the finished cards from this class in Post 2 and 3.
Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment