Thursday 28 March 2024

More March Swap Cards, and Another Look at a New In Color

 


Hi Stampin' Friend!

Here is another sneak peek at one of our new In Colors for 2024-2026: Peach Pie! This graphic shows how it fits into the Stampin' Up! line of current and retired colors. I see a lot of possibilities for Peach Pie ink, cardstock and accessories on our summertime cards.

Meanwhile, here are the rest of my March swap cards - My friend Beth sent this circle card. It's a clever way to use a large circle die, and it could also be decorated to look like a lady's hat. What other die cut shapes could you use to make a non-traditional card base?


And from my 6th Swap group, here is Jennifer's VERY classy card - 


I already have my April swap card designed but can't show it here until my swap groups have a chance to get it. Please come back for a look at it in a few weeks.

Only 34 days until the new Annual Catalog!  Contact me to learn how you can get your very own copy :-)

Happy Stampin!











No comments:

Post a Comment